Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery | WakeBoards.com
Order over $99.00 worth of products and receive FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental United States!
The shipping method will be selected by Wakeboards.com for orders with Free Shipping.
- Sales Tax is only collected by Wakeboards.com on orders shipped to Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Utah, Ohio, North Carolina and Indiana.
- Offer good only in the Continental United States
- Orders under $99 will be charged our standard discounted shipping rates
- Any order over $100 will be sent with an indirect signature required. If you do not wish to have the signature required with your order please specify within your order comments.
- Orders returned will have the original outbound shipping charges deducted from the refund.
- Fed Ex will not deliver to a PO Box. Shipping address must be a physical address
- All shipping timetables are just an estimated delivery. If you need to have an order by a specific day please contact customer service.
- For all USPS orders please allow an additional day for processing. Priority Mail is a 1-3 business day ship in transit. This would mean the delivery would be between 2-4 business days.
Below is our estimated ground shipping times through FedEx ground. Shipping items are not guaranteed to deliver within the estimated time by Wakeboards.com. If you must receive the item by a specific day please call to confirm shipping options. Orders must be received by no later than 2:00 pm to ship the same day, excluding weekends. See Terms & Conditions for more information on ordering.
FedEx, a business day does not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
FedEx Express does not include Saturday Delivery.
Example: You ship a package on Monday that takes 2 business days to arrive. You do not count the day you ship as a business day, so your package would arrive on Wednesday, the second business day after the ship date.
Orders shipped to addresses other than their billing address may be delayed for security verification. If you are shipping to a different address and need to have your order expedited please call 763-404-7372 to talk with a customer service representative.
Tax and Duties:
- Duties for international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer. All duties and taxes will be due upon receiving of shipment, if applicable.
- All international orders will be shipped via FedEx International Priority and will include brokerage if applicable.
Any items that do not meet this criteria are not subject to be returned. If you have any questions please feel free to contact customer support at 763-404-7372.
To make a return simply email email@example.com with "Returns" in the title and include the following information from your order so we can approve that the item(s) are eligible for return.
- Order Number
- Item(s) you wish to return (please state name, size, color and other options)
- Reason for your return
5160 West Broadway Ave
Crystal, MN 55429
All returned items that were shipped with the free shipping promotion will be credited less the actual shipping costs. We will notify you via email after your items are received and after we have credited your card. All returns will be credited within three business days of arrival at Waterskis.com. Returns will not be accepted on items without Return Approval.
DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT FIRST GETTING RETURN APPROVAL.
They will be returned to you.
Any item that is a special order or custom made to order is not a returnable item.
For any questions regarding our returns process please contact us at Sales@wakebaords.com or call 763-404-7372.
Please Note: On special order items and MasterCraft Boat Parts that are ordered upon request cannot be returned.
Exchanges: To exchange an item simply return it using the return process (above) and place a new order online or over the phone for the item you want. Items being shipped from Waterskis.com to the customer for an exchange, will be shipped at the discretion of Waterskis.com in terms of shipping method and carrier.
If you purchase multiple items and you return one or more of the items and your order drops below $99 you will be charged the original shipping charge.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Protect your Shipment with Route Shipping Insurance:
- Route is a paid service that will be selected by default on your order. If you deselect Route Shipping Protection, WaterSkis.com is not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- If you have Route Shipping Protection and need to file a claim contact Resolve Center (route.com)
Who is NoFraud: NoFraud is a fraud prevention solution for eCommerce businesses. They screen transactions on behalf of businesses and alert them if they find a transaction is at high risk for fraud. This protects consumers against unauthorized credit card use and protects businesses against fraud chargebacks.
Why am I getting an email/call/text message from NoFraud to confirm a transaction? You received an email from NoFraud because your transaction had an irregular shopping characteristics and/or elevated risk. NoFraud wants to confirm the transaction was made by the authorized cardholder.
After I confirm the transaction, do I need to do anything else? After you confirm the transaction there is nothing else you need to do unless you have been asked by a fraud analyst to provide additional information.
Will NoFraud ever ask me for my personal information? NoFraud will never ask you for your full credit card number, social security number or any other personal information.
Will my order be delayed? In most cases, as soon as your response is received, your order will be released for processing. I did not make the transaction and neither did anyone that has access to my credit card/payment account.
What do I do now? After confirming that the transaction was truly unauthorized, we recommend that you contact your credit card company/payment account and inform them that your card has been compromised. Review the latest transactions on your account to ensure there is no other fraudulent activity to report. Your financial institution will likely put a hold on all future purchases from the compromised card/account and issue a new one for future use.
WaterSkis.com is not the decision maker in warranty situations. WaterSkis.com is does not offer a warranty. All product warranties are processed through the manufacturer and any decision to replace/repair an item under warranty is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Most warranty issues can be easily resolved via email. Should the manufacturer request the product be returned for them to inspect, you are responsible for any shipping charges that may apply. Replacement items can not be sent out until the original items are received and the manufacturer has deemed the items warrantable.
To begin a warranty send us an email with a few photos of the product defect clearly visible to Support@WaterSkis.com. Be sure to include your first and last name, order number, and a description of the defect.