Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery | Wakeboards.com
Order over $99.00 worth of products and receive FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental United States!
The shipping method will be selected by Wakeboards.com for orders with Free Shipping.
- We do not collect Sales Tax on orders shipped outside Minnesota
- Offer good only in the Continental United States
- Orders under $99 will be charged our standard discounted shipping rate
- Any order over $100 will be sent with an indirect signature required. If you do not wish to have the signature required with your order please specify within your order comments.
- Orders returned will have the original shipping charges deducted from the refund.
- Fed Ex will not deliver to a PO Box. Shipping address must be a physical address
- All shipping timetables are just an estimated delivery. If you need to have an order by a specific day please contact customer service.
- For all USPS orders please allow an additional day for processing. Priority Mail is a 1-3 business day ship in transit. This would mean the delivery would be between 2-4 business days.
Below is our estimated ground shipping times through FedEx ground. Shipping items are not guaranteed to deliver within the estimated time by Wakeboards.com. If you must receive the item by a specific day please call to confirm shipping options. Orders must be received by no later than 2:00 pm to ship the same day, excluding weekends. See Terms & Conditions for more information on ordering.
FedEx, a business day does not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
FedEx Express does not include Saturday Delivery.
Example: You ship a package on Monday that takes 2 business days to arrive. You do not count the day you ship as a business day, so your package would arrive on Wednesday, the second business day after the ship date.
Orders shipped to addresses other than their billing address may be delayed for security verification. If you are shipping to a different address and need to have your order expedited please call 763-404-7372 to talk with a customer service representative.
Tax and Duties:
- No Sales Tax is applied to orders shipped outside of Minnesota
- Duties for international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer. All duties and taxes will be due upon receiving of shipment, if applicable.
- All international orders will be shipped via FedEx International Priority and will include brokerage if applicable.
To make a return simply call 1-800-625-9666 or email email@example.com with "Returns" in the title and include the following information in order to get a Return Authorization (RA) number:
- Order Number
- Customer Number
- Item(s) you wish to return (please state name, size, color and other options)
- Reason for your return
Attn Returns - RA #(Include the RA you were given)
5160 West Broadway
Crystal, MN 55429
All returned items that were shipped with the free shipping promotion will be credited less the actual shipping costs. We will notify you via email after your items are received and after we have credited your card. All returns will be credited within three business days of arrival at Wakeboards.com. Returns will not be accepted on items without a Return Authorization number. DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT FIRST GETTING A RETURN AUTHORIZATION. They will be returned to you.
For any questions regarding our returns process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-625-9666
Please Note: On special order items and MasterCraft Boat Parts that are ordered upon request cannot be returned.
Exchanges: To exchange an item simply return it using the return process (above) and place a new order online or over the phone for the item you want. Items being shipped from Wakeboards.com to the customer for an exchange, will be shipped at the discretion of Wakeboards.com in terms of shipping method and carrier.